miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Metaphysical poets


Stay for me there; I will not faile
To meet thee in that hollow Vale.
And think not much of my delay;
I am already on the way,
And follow thee with all the speed
Desire can make, or sorrows breed.
Each minute is a short degree,
And ev'ry houre a step towards thee.
At night when I retake to rest,
Next morn I rise nearer my West
Of life, almost by eight houres sail,
Than when sleep breath'd his drowsy gale....
But heark! My Pulse, like a soft Drum
Beats my approach, tells Thee I come;
And slow howere my marches be,
I shall at last sit down by Thee.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

El lujo del encuentro

Dejemos de ser dos humanos, para ser dos almas Dejemos los cuerpos, fusionemos en solo uno Dejemos también el tiempo, sé mi eterno instante ...